🎬️ Video Series | Decision Intelligence in Action
In case you haven't heard, Quantexa recently released the final episode of Decision Intelligence in Action: Using Data at Scale.
This 5-part video series features Vishal Marria speaking with C-suite leaders from global organizations across the Banking & Financial Services and Government sectors to discuss topics including data and analytics, compliance, risk management, and digital innovation.
Don't miss the final episode of this fireside chat series featuring Barry O’Byrne, CEO of Commercial Global Banking at HSBC. Barry and Vish discuss how, in today’s volatile market, increasing regulatory challenges are reinforcing the importance of data and analytics – and how HSBC is adopting technology to remain digitally resilient.
Catch up with the series to find out what it really means to put Decision Intelligence in action and get access to the full interviews, including:
- How Moody’s Corporation is Building Operational Resiliency with Decision Intelligence with Rob Fauber, President & CEO, Moody’s Corporation
- The Importance of Decision Intelligence for ESG Governance with KPMG with Bina Mehta, Chair at KPMG
- Operationalizing Decision Intelligence Across the Enterprise with BNY Mellon with Joe Sieczkowski, CIO and Chief Architect at BNY Mellon
- How Decision Intelligence Powers Agile And Proactive Risk Management In Government with Yannic Hulot, General Advisor at the Belgium Tax Authority
- Prioritizing Decision Intelligence For Digital Resilience with Barry O’Byrne, CEO of Commercial Global Banking at HSBC
It's a wrap for now, but the next video series is on the making! Are there any topics you would particularly like us to address? Let us know in the comments below 🙂