This is a public Topic to discuss everything related to Quantexa training - content posted here will be visible to all. To raise a question please visit the Academy Q&A Topic
Quantexa User Foundations: Introduction
Norah_Alsudani Posts: 137 QUANTEXA TEAM
We recommend you start your Quantexa journey with the User Foundations module.
Having completed this module, you will be able to:
- Understand the concept of a Network.
- Understand the concept of a Document and describe how it is structured.
- Be able to provide examples of Document Types and understand how they can be identified in a Network.
- Understand the data you can find in a Document.
- Understand the concept of an Entity.
- Be able to provide examples of Entity Types and understand how they can be identified in a Network.
- Understand the concept of Compound Keys and Entity Resolution.
- Be able to outline the transformation process involved in converting raw data into a Network.
- Have a high-level understanding of the Search and Investigations components of The Quantexa Platforms User Interface (UI).
- Have a high-level understanding of the purpose of Scoring and how the scoring output is presented in the UI.
How did you find the module? Share your feedback or questions below!
New to the Community? Check out our welcome post for helpful tips 😊
If you found this post helpful why not 'like' it below.
- 207 Topics
- General Topics
- 62 Quantexa News & Announcements
- 9 Community Digest
- 27 Getting Started
- 377 Academy
- 4 Jobs Board
- Platform Topics
- 3 Release Announcements
Introduction to our Education Services
Feedback & Suggestions
Visual Scala Reference↗
Linux Command cheat sheet↗
GitHub cheat sheet↗