Announcing our latest Community Member Spotlight... @fares_ashraf99

Sophie_Lyons
Sophie_Lyons Posts: 1,907 QUANTEXA TEAM

@fares_ashraf99 is a Community Superstar and you can see why!

Since joining the Community whilst going through the Quantexa Academy, Fares has gotten stuck in asking interesting, thorough Q&A, attending Community events, and helping other Community members to solve their queries. This month we wanted to highlight Fares and his contributions to the Community to say thank you 🙏

Fares is a Senior Data Engineer at Vodafone Intelligent Solutions (_VOIS), we caught up with him to hear more about his experiences using Quantexa and how 2 minutes could change your life.

How long have you been using Quantexa and what version do you use?

I have been using Quantexa for over 9 months now and we are currently running on version 2.4.4.2

What’s your favourite thing about the Community?

I like that it's very structured, meaning that you can find any subject easily by using the tags and the Topics provided, which is amazing. The post/comment functionalities are also very good as you have a template to create the ideal post which really helps pointing out the important info.

How often do you use the Community?

I tend to use it quite often, whenever there is a query in the project, and we cannot find the root cause I search the Documentation Site and Community, and if I don't find the solution, I post the query myself.

What’s the most exciting feature of the Quantexa Platform?

For me, it's the ability to integrate multiple data sources intelligently to get a unified record with the ability to control how the integration happens. This feature is very powerful not just in AML but in many other use cases like sales for example.

What’s the life hack everyone should know?

One life hack everyone should know is the 2-minute rule. If something takes less than two minutes to do, do it immediately.

This helps prevent small tasks from piling up, reduces procrastination, and keeps your to-do list manageable. It's a simple way to stay productive and organized in both personal and professional life.

What’s your favourite food and why?

My favorite food is Koshari, it's a delicious mix of rice, lentils, pasta, and chickpeas topped with spicy tomato sauce and crispy onions. It's the ultimate Egyptian comfort food, combining rich flavors and textures, and it is extremely fast to prepare (can be done in less than 5mins), and yet very delicious at the same time.

As a Member of the Month, Fares will receive our August Member of the Month badge (worth 100 points) and a £25 Amazon Gift Card.

The views and opinions expressed in this communication are those of the individual and do not necessarily represent the official policy or position of Vodafone Intelligent Solutions (_VOIS).