Congratulations to our first Community Grandmaster 🥳

Options
Sophie_Lyons
Sophie_Lyons Posts: 945 QUANTEXA TEAM

@OliverCadman works as a Xander Talent Academy Team Lead (ATL) - you may have seen him around the Community answering questions and helping those in the Quantexa Academy to understand and complete their learning journeys.

As well as being our first Community Grandmaster, Oliver is our June Community Member of the Month, receiving a digital badge and box of Community branded goodies including a Chilly's Series 2 bottle!

Read more about Oliver…

Learn more about what Oliver gets up to as a Xander Talent ATL, the parallels between music and software and his top tips for those in the Academy in our blog post:

What is a Grandmaster?

The Grandmaster Rank is awarded to those who have earned over 3000 points.

A Rank grants certain privileges on the Quantexa Community. You can only have one Rank at a time. Typically, your Rank is displayed on your discussions and comments just after your name. If you have a Title, that is displayed separately, after your Rank.

Community members will always receive the highest level Rank they qualify for.

Comments

• Dan_Pryer
    Dan_Pryer Posts: 1,685 QUANTEXA TEAM
    Options

Way to go @OliverCadman !😎👏

Dan Pryer - Senior Engineer

R&D - Decision Systems / Detection Packs

Did my reply answer your question? Then why not mark it as having answered in the bottom right corner of my post! 😁

• OliverCadman
    OliverCadman Posts: 93 Grandmaster
    edited June 26
    Options

Thanks so much. It's an honour and a pleasure! 🤗

Oliver Cadman - Academy Team Lead (Xander Talent)

Did my reply answer your question? If so, please mark the question as answered in the bottom right corner of my post 🏌️

• Sheryl_Wharff
    Sheryl_Wharff Posts: 304 QUANTEXA TEAM
    Options

Wonderful - many congrats Oliver!

• OliverCadman
    OliverCadman Posts: 93 Grandmaster
    Options

Thank you @Sheryl_Wharff 🙂

Oliver Cadman - Academy Team Lead (Xander Talent)

Did my reply answer your question? If so, please mark the question as answered in the bottom right corner of my post 🏌️