Announcing the November Community Member of the Month!

Options
Sophie_Lyons
Sophie_Lyons Posts: 717 QUANTEXA TEAM
edited March 4 in Get Rewarded

Congratulations to @susant_singh77 who was chosen as the November Community member of the month!

Susant was chosen for his contributions to Community including updating the Community on the steps taken to resolve his queries and marking best answers on his questions. Both of these actions will help other Community members facing the same query to resolve them quickly and easily.

As our Community member of the month, Susant will receive our November Member of the Month Badge (worth 100 points) and an Amazon gift card.

Susant's a Data Engineer for Citi Bank, we chatted to him to get to know him better and hear more about his Quantexa experience:

How long have you been using Quantexa and what version do you use?

I was enrolled in the Quantexa Technical BA Academy training in March 2023 and I have been using Quantexa since then. The Quantexa Technical BA Academy is currently running on Quantexa 2.1.1.

What’s your favorite thing about the Community?

The thing I like the most about the Community is that I find many of the questions that I get during the training, have already been answered.

How often do you use the Community?

I use the community almost everyday while I am on the training. I use it either to search for answers to the questions that I have or ask questions if I can't find one already answered.

What’s the best/ most exciting feature of the Quantexa platform?

Readily available Entity Resolution models that are transparent to understand and can be tweaked.

What’s the best film you’ve watched recently?

American Made

What’s your favorite food?

Thai

Would you like to be in with a chance at becoming our next Member of the Month?
Find out how you can earn badges and climb the ranks here

The views and opinions expressed in this communication are those of the individual and do not necessarily represent the official policy or position of Citi.