This is a public Topic for those getting started with the Community and Quantexa Platform - content posted here will be visible to all.

Core Library: 400 Bad Request Request Header Or Cookie Too Large

Options
SerenaSkov
SerenaSkov Posts: 27 Enthusiast

I am trying to access the core library, I have had no issues with it before but the last month or so after logging in I just get this message. I have cleared my cookies but still get the same response? Any help is appreciated.

Tagged:

Answers

• Kayla_Bushweiler
    Kayla_Bushweiler Posts: 146 QUANTEXA TEAM
    Options

Hi @SerenaSkov! Please try opening in incognito mode to confirm if it's a cookie/caching issues. If you can access in incognito mode (e.g. Ctrl + Shift + N to open an incognito window in Chrome), then you'll want to try clearing both the cookies and the cache for docs.quantexa.com

• SerenaSkov
    SerenaSkov Posts: 27 Enthusiast
    Options

Hi @Kayla_Bushweiler that seemed to work - but I cleared my caches in my chrome browser so not sure why it still isn't responding?

• Kayla_Bushweiler
    Kayla_Bushweiler Posts: 146 QUANTEXA TEAM
    Options

@SerenaSkov unfortunately that happened to me as well and I ended up clearing everything for all time (cookies and browsing data) and was then able to login as normal again.

User Profiles
Getting Started Topic Owners
Ask our Topic Owners about anything you need to know to kick-start your Quantexa experience
VP Customer Success
Head of Customer Success Management - EMEA