By entering a competition on the Quantexa Community site (the “Competition”) you (the “Participant”) agree to be bound by these terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”). Each Competition shall be accompanied by its own additional information or instructions as published by the Promoter about the Competition on the Quantexa Community site and shall form part of these Terms and Conditions.
1. The Promoter of this Competition is Quantexa Limited, Hill House, 1 Little New Street, London EC4A 3TR (“Quantexa”).
2. The Competitions are open to all Quantexa’s customers and partners whom are registered on the Quantexa Community site (“Members”) (aged 18+ only).
3. Employees or agents of the Promoter or any of its group companies or their families or households or public officials or anyone professionally connected to this Competition are not eligible to enter.
4. No purchase is necessary to enter.
5. The Competitions shall run periodically from time to time, as notified by the Promoter on the Quantexa Community site (“the Competition Period”).
6. Each Competition shall have a number of prizes available to be won throughout the Competition Period.
7. The prizes for each Competition shall be notifed on the relevant Competition page on the Quantexa Community site.
8. The prizes carry no cash value, are non-transferable and may not be substituted by the winner. The Promoter may exercise its discretion to substitute a prize if it deems it to be necessary.
9. To enter the Competition, Participants must contribute to the Quantexa Community Platform (an “Entry”).
10. Participants may only Enter the Competition once. If multiple entries are received, all additional Entries will be disregarded.
11. The criteria for determining the winning Entry shall differ depending on the Competition and shall be outlined in the relevant Competition page on the Quantexa Community site (the “Winning Criteria”).
12. Any text and any content (the “Content”) which are submitted by the Participant as part of the Entry must adhere strictly to the following Community Conditions of Use, as amended from time to time (the “Content Guidelines”) for the applicable Competition, including:
a) The Content must not infringe any third party intellectual property. If the Content contains copyrighted material, the post must be made with proper attribution.
b) The Content must must not be considered material non-public information.
c) The Content must not infringe the rights of, or be defamatory or libellous about, any person.
d) The Content must be suitable for a person of any age to view and must fully comply with the law and all regulations.
e) The Content must not contain any product source code.
f) The Content must not contain or display any words which are considered, at the Promoter’s sole discretion, to be offensive, hateful, sexually explicit, rude, disparaging or otherwise inappropriate.
13. FOR SAFETY REASONS it is important that Participants do not include or reveal any personal or sensitive information (e.g. name, contact details, etc) in any Content.
14. Entries containing any Content which does not comply with the Content Guidelines will not be entered into the Competition and the associated submission will be deemed invalid.
15. Entries that are incomplete or damaged will be deemed invalid. No responsibility is accepted by the Promoter for lost, delayed or damaged data which occurs during any communication or transmission of Entries.
16. The Promoter reserves the right at its absolute discretion to disqualify Entries which it considers do not comply with these terms and conditions or any Participant who it reasonably believes has interfered with the fair running of this Competition.
17. The Promoter shall have the right, where necessary, to undertake all such action as is reasonable to protect itself against fraudulent or invalid claims including, without limitation, to require further verification as to the identity, age, and other relevant details of a Participant.
18. Entries must be made by the Participant, and must not be made through agents or third parties.
19. Fully completed Entries must be sent to be received no later than the end of the Competition Period. Entries received after the Competition Period will not be eligible for Entry.
19. Following the end of the Competition Period, Entries will be reviewed and judged by a panel of judges comprised of the Quantexa Community team. The panel of judges shall review the Entries to determine the three (3) Entries which, in the panel of judges’ view, best meet the Winning Criteria.
20. The decision of the judges shall be final. No correspondence or negotiation will be entered into by the Promoter concerning either the decision or the result.
21. The winners will be notified via the Quantexa Community site and their email provided at the time of Entry. The winners will have seven (7) days from the date the notification was sent to claim their prize by responding to the Promoter’s email to confirm their address (a “Claim”).
22. QUANTEXA HAS A ZERO-TOLERANCE POLICY TOWARDS BRIBERY. WINNERS WHO ARE EMPLOYED OR APPOINTED BY OR OTHERWISE REPRESENTS A PUBLIC AUTHORITY (POLITICAL OR NON-POLITICAL) WHICH IS UNDERSTOOD TO BE A NATIONAL, STATE OR LOCAL GOVERNMENT OFFICE OR AGENCY, EMBASSY, DEFENSE/MILITARY UNIT, STATE-OWNED ENTERPRISE, ALONG WITH ANY GOVERNMENTAL (E.G. EU, UN, NATO OR OECD) OR QUASI-GOVERNMENT ORGANISATION (COLLECTIVELY, “Government Officials”) ARE RESPONSIBLE TO DECLARE TO QUANTEXA IF THEY ARE PERMITTED TO ACCEPT THEIR PRIZE.
22. In the event that a winner or substitute winner is unreachable, ineligible, or fails to Claim the Prize in the time required, the winner or substitute winner shall forfeit their Prize and it will be awarded to the next Participant selected in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
23. The winners will be announced and published on the applicable Competition page on the Quantexa Community site at the end of the applicable Competition period.
Use of the Entries / Content by the Promoter
24. The Promoter may publish Content produced by the winners on any of its websites or any social networking website any and all Content received by it in connection with this Competition at any time and for any reason.
25. All Participants hereby provide a non-exclusive, royalty-free, irrevocable, perpetual, transferable licence to the Promoter to use the Content submitted for any purpose, including without limitation for advertising the Promoter’s products. The Participant hereby waives all moral rights they have in the Content submitted to the fullest extent permitted by law.
26. Each Participant warrants that they are the person who created the Content submitted to this Competition and that all Content adheres to the Content Guidelines. The Participant shall indemnify the Promoter and hold it harmless from and against any losses, damages, liabilities, obligations, claims, actions and demands, including without limitation reasonable legal fees, arising directly or indirectly from any breach of warranty set out in this clause.
Privacy and Data Protection
27. Other than as set out in these Terms and Conditions or for the purposes of operating the Promotion, the details and information provided by the Participant when entering the Competition or claiming the prize will not be used for any promotional purpose, nor shall they be passed to any third party. The Promoter reserves the right to publish the names and towns of residence of all winners.
29. The Promoter shall not be liable for any interruption to any Competition whether due to force majeure or other factors beyond the Promoter’s control.
30. The Promoter reserves the right, acting reasonably and in accordance with all relevant legislation and codes of practice, to vary these General Competition Terms and Conditions.
31. The Promoter will not be responsible or liable for: (a) any failure to receive Entries due to transmission failures and other conditions beyond its reasonable control; (b) any late, lost, misrouted, or damaged transmissions or entries; (c) any computer or communications related malfunctions or failures; (d) any disruptions, losses or damages caused by events beyond the control of the Promoter; or (e) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Competition.
32. By entering a Competition, the Participant agrees to release the Promoter from any liability whatsoever for any claims, costs, injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the Competition or with the acceptance, possession or use of any Competition (except death or personal injury caused by the Promoter’s negligence, for fraud, or otherwise as prohibited by law).
33. All Competition are subject to current tax law in the local jurisdiction, and may be considered to be a taxable fringe benefit to those who have participated and won under these Competition General Terms and Conditions. Winners are responsible for declaring, if applicable, the local currency equivalent cost of the prize as earnings to the local tax authorities in the country that the Participant is resident.
34. This Prize Draw is governed by English law.