The optimum approach
There are several ways for trainees to obtain help and support during their technical certification programs (details of these programs can be found in our Introduction to the Quantexa Academy article).
However, we recommend a specific approach to seeking support.
We found this to be the most effective way, and one that best supports your self-efficacy as a learner (and future engineer).
Please follow the steps below:
- Start with the Quantexa Community Platform.
- Then visit the Product Documentation site.
- As a final resort, ask for help during a Quantexa Academy Support Session.
Read on to find our more.
1. Quantexa Community Platform
The Quantexa Community is the current channel for Quantexa Academy technical support.
It will enable you to:
- Raise any technical queries you have during the Academy and get help from the Community and Academy Tech Leads through the Academy Q&A topic
- Read FAQs and best practice tips in the Academy topic
- Raise ideas or suggestions for improvements through the Ideas Portal
- Start and stop the training environments (VDIs)⚙📌required for:
- Quantexa Technical Business Analyst Academy
- Quantexa Data Engineer Academy
- Quantexa Scoring Engineer Academy
- Quantexa Platform Architecture
Each trainee is required to sign up to the Quantexa Community.
2. Product Documentation
Our Quantexa Documentation site contains detailed information on all aspects of the Quantexa platform, including:
- Latest release notes
- Technical specifications
- Code examples & guides
- Architecture diagrams
Each trainee is signed up to the Documentation Site during the onboarding process.
3. Quantexa Academy Support Sessions
There are daily virtual support sessions available to get help from the Academy Team Leads.
These happen in both morning and afternoon (UK time) to provide coverage across the different time zones.
We also provide subject-specific sessions for BAs, which occur once a week for both UK and Australia time zones.
They provide an opportunity to get live support for troubleshooting bugs or answering queries.
Access to support sessions is provided as part of the onboarding process. If you need any help with this, head over to our Academy Q&A topic where you can ask any questions related to Academy.
DE and SE Daily sessions times (UK time zone)
The times for the daily support sessions are as follows:
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday: 2.30pm - 3.30pm
- Wednesday: 4pm – 4:30pm
- Tuesday – Friday: 8.00am - 8.30am
The BA specific sessions run every Wednesday at 3pm respectively for both UK (BST/GMT) and Australia (AEST/AEDT) time zones.