Our Release Notes have everything you need to know about the features, capabilities, fixes, and improvements in each release of The Quantexa Platform, so it's a very important and popular area of our Documentation Site.
On Community, you'll find the latest Release Notes in the release announcements category.
What can I find in the Release Notes section?
The Release Notes section on Quantexa Documentation includes the following information:
- Subsections for each major release version contain pages detailing Migration Guides, a Fixes page, and a Quantexa Bill Of Materials page.
- Release notes for other Quantexa components, including QPython,
- External Migrations, which explains migration steps and issue resolution for non-product related upgrades undertaken by Project Example.
- Other Patch Notes.
- Known Issues, which details platform known issues and the steps that you can employ to resolve them.
- This Release Notes overview page, which goes into more detail about the section than this article.
- A guide to the color-coded labels used throughout the Release Notes, identifying the categories that the updates relate to.
Platform features by major version
This diagram shows significant release features from version 1.6.0 onwards. For further details, refer to the specific Release Notes page for the corresponding version.
This diagram illustrates the major features, updates, betas, and Early Access Programs (EAP) by major version:
Find out more
You can find full details on our release notes on our Documentation site. If you are unable to access the documentation site, please contact your Quantexa point of contact or the Community team at email@example.com.