Announcing the January Community Member of the Month!

Options
Sophie_Lyons
Sophie_Lyons Posts: 717 QUANTEXA TEAM
edited March 4 in Get Rewarded

Congratulations to @melanievido who was chosen as the January Community member of the month!

Melanie was chosen as our January Member of the Month for posting comprehensive questions with lots of details, updating questions with the steps taken to solve questions and marking best answers.

Melanie is an Analyst with Capgemini - we chatted to them to get to know them better and hear more about their Quantexa experience:

How long have you been using Quantexa and what version do you use?

I am currently using version 2.0.1 and I’ve been using Quantexa since October 2023

What’s your favourite thing about the Community?

My favourite thing about the Community is that you’re able to find similar errors and not only show the solution but also explain why you are getting that error. As well as errors, it is also a good place to understand topics, as I’ve found discussions where a detailed explanation was provided for a topic that I didn’t understand properly.

How often do you use the Community?

I use the Community around 3 to 4 times a week

What’s the best/ most exciting feature of the Quantexa platform?

The best feature of the Quantexa platform would be Entity Resolution, how you’re able to see a unified view of entities from different datasets.

What’s your favourite food and why?

Seafood. I’ve grown up in Italy eating a variety of seafood dishes and this has contributed in making seafood my favourite food.

Tell us a fun fact about yourself!

I am fluent in Italian.

As a Member of the Month, Melanie will receive our January Member of the Month badge (worth 100 points) and a box of Community branded goodies including a Chilly's water bottle.

Would you like to be in with a chance at becoming our next Member of the Month?
Find out how you can earn badges and climb the ranks here

The views and opinions expressed in this communication are those of the individual and do not necessarily represent the official policy or position of Capgemini.

Comments

• Dan_Pryer
    Dan_Pryer Posts: 1,663 QUANTEXA TEAM
    Options

Great work @melanievido ! 👏

Dan Pryer - Senior Data Engineer

R&D - Decision Systems / Detection Packs

Did my reply answer your question? Then why not mark it as having answered in the bottom right corner of my post! 😁