This is a public Topic to discuss everything related to Quantexa training - content posted here will be visible to all. To raise a question please visit the Academy Q&A Topic

Announcement: 🖥️ VDI Maintenance 9/1/2023

Options
Dan_Pryer
Dan_Pryer Posts: 1,663 QUANTEXA TEAM
edited January 2023 in Academy

Hey all and happy New Year! 😊

This is just a quick post to let you all know that we will be doing some maintenance to our servers today at the following time:

• 5:30pm (UK)
  • 12:30pm (US East)
  • 10:30am (US West)

The training VDIs will be unavailable to use during the maintenance so if you are using them around that time, it would be a good idea to finish what you are doing and log off 5 minutes before.

The maintenance shouldn't take long and I'll comment on this post once it has concluded and the VDIs are available for use again.

Apologies for any disruption!

Dan Pryer - Senior Data Engineer

R&D - Decision Systems / Detection Packs

Did my reply answer your question? Then why not mark it as having answered in the bottom right corner of my post! 😁

Comments

• Dan_Pryer
    Dan_Pryer Posts: 1,663 QUANTEXA TEAM
    Options

Hey all, the maintenance has now concluded so you can go ahead with using the VDIs again. Any issues - please post in the Academy Q&A topic, cheers 😄

Dan Pryer - Senior Data Engineer

R&D - Decision Systems / Detection Packs

Did my reply answer your question? Then why not mark it as having answered in the bottom right corner of my post! 😁

User Profiles
Academy Topic Owners
Feel free to ask our Topic Owners a question on all things related to our Academy
Academy Team Lead
Academy Team Lead
Academy Team Lead
HTML tutorial