🎄Day Four of the Christmas Badge Hunt: Join the User Research Panel 🌟🎁

Options
Sophie_Lyons
Sophie_Lyons Posts: 790 QUANTEXA TEAM
edited February 27 in Get Rewarded

✨ Embrace the spirit of the season and embark on a merry quest! Each day, unwrap a new virtual badge to add to your collection.

🏆 At the end of the month, the member with the most badges will be crowned our Christmas Champion and take home an exciting prize of Community branded goodies! 🎉

🔍 Keep your eyes peeled on the Community or by bookmarking this tag #12Days for daily clues and hints to find the hidden badges. Spread the joy, connect with fellow participants, and let the festive competition begin! 🎊

May your December be filled with cheer, badges, and the joy of the season! 🌟 Happy hunting! 🏆

The fourth badge to collect is…

Our fourth badge for you to collect is the User Research Panel Member badge. Read more about the panel and how to join in our Community post. Once you've signed up you'll receive the badge.

Badges can be collected in any order so don't worry if you've found this competition on day 11, simply click the 12Days tag and find all the badges to collect.

*Terms and conditions apply. Non-UK-Based Participants will receive a £25 Amazon voucher (equivalent in local currency). If more than one member has collected all the badges within the time frame, a winner will be chosen at random by the Quantexa Community Team. Competition runs from 1st December 2023 until 31st December 2023(GMT) only badges collected within this time-frame will be counted. To accept their prize the winner must respond via email within seven days. Prizes subject to availability. Not open to Quantexa employees.

Comments

• gabi
    gabi Posts: 34 Superstar
    Options

I believe i've signed up for this a few weeks back, but not sure where I can check my badges?

• Stephanie_Richardson
    Stephanie_Richardson Posts: 333 QUANTEXA TEAM
    edited December 2023
    Options

Hi @gabi if you go to your profile by clicking on your avatar in the top-right corner of your screen and then clicking your name, you can see all of your badges 🤩

You can also click on your name in your own comments or anywhere it is mentioned: @gabi